Ramble on!


A few more photos to further my fumbling fashion file :)






My cosy lil grey fabric houndstooth mocs. I suppose, really they're loafers, but I am enamored with the idea of moccasins and I've always envisioned moccasins to be super comfortable and light-weight. In that respect, my cosy lil grey fabric houndstooth *loafers* meet my moc expectations. They wear like slippers for the out-of-doors. (Another one of my 2009 purchases.)


By the way, all of the photos from the last post, as well as these here shoes, were brought to you by the Lady Penguin! *takes deep bow ~ well, not so deep: bends at the... er, knees?* 

I wanted to post a picture of a blue casual dress I bought. Unfortunately, I have not had a camera since its purchase and it is seemingly impossible to find a picture of it online. Does Song (the clothing brand) have a website? Googling "song blue dress" is a road to futility, paved with frustration, unless, of course, you are researching the song "Devil with a Blue Dress on". I will tell you this: It has pockets. 

Just now, rubbing my sore eyes (finally on the mend after a week of eyelids so sore that even the soothing powers of vaseline are compromised by stinging), I had a vision. Picture a yellow loose-necked sweater with ribbed trim of green at the base and pink forms on 3-quarter length sleeves. Colourful like a parrot. I'll have to draw it and post. :P

That's all for now, my furry cyber-rabbits. Congratulations to me for having managed another post. (Every little bit of encouragement helps!) And I hope to tickle your mental ventricles again in the very near future. 


lady p.
Om

0 comments: