Have. Have not.



Have. Recently purchased. And will look adorable with some boldly coloured anklet socks that I have. :)







 Don't have. I'm thinking about this one. Is it too bold to be practical in the everyday? Should I go for a plain black pump (first)? 


 Don't have. Most definitely would like. Fairy-inspired methinks. :) And could be worn casually or dressily.  



Have. Recently purchased dress. I have to say it looks horrible here, but faery-amazon in person. It is sheer, so that will have to be worked around if it is worn strictly as a dress. Also, I think that may be the reason it comes off so dark in this picture. 
Update: Returned! I will have to replace it with something else. I did like the shape, but the colours were not what I first perceived them to be. 



















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely white oxfords.. Simple but chic. I like how you're going to pair them with a pop of colour. I would have just gone for a blanc/noir look. haha.. How bold of me. (insert sarcasm aimed at self) They make me feel a twinge of envy --and almost make me wish I would change my mind and like them on my feet. :D