heavy-hearted, light-footed?

I have been a bit manic this week, and I do not foresee it passing in the next couple of days. But, I say, let it flow and use it as I might. 

However, that's all a little beside the point, isn't it? 

I've had my eye on a couple of shoes. Some I posted last time. Here are a couple more. To be honest, I thought I had a lot more to show. I think some have fallen by the wayside. Or, have I become more discerning??










Shall I add a dash of summery colour to my wardrobe? 












Can I go wrong with this ideal, classic black pump by CK? 
Apart from the price.












Thought you might want to see it again, from a reverse angle...













Have.  As good as gold? 
I am hoping this flat case wallet proves to be reliable and versatile. With more pockets than my current one and the pzazz of its golden-silvery tone, I expect it to work well for the everyday and for the dressier occasions. This style suddenly seems to be popular; I have already seen some others to rival this one. My only question: Is it enough wallet to withstand the bulk its contents? 








Keep the faith. Whatever it may be.


l. penguin



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How interesting!! I was eyeing a pair of ballet flats in that exact same turquoise-y shade as your first pair of heels.

I hope that wallet lasts you a great, long while. It looks splendid... almost reminds me of a very flat, but laaaaarge card case, posing as a wallet. Or perhaps it's a wallet posing as a card case. lol

I hope you aren't really heavy-hearted. I hope that was for dramatic effect in the post's title.

I hope you get on MSN. Like, sometime soon. :)

Love.

-the cat-

or

-le chat-