Ugh... another shoe.

My latest objet désiré:


Given the black and white pump of a couple posts ago, I'd say I have a thing for black and white shoes right now! 
I am making a case for this one, and I think it supplants the pump. I walk a a lot, and this is more practical for my lifestyle. Also, I have been looking for something dressy-casual (among many, many other things) and this fits the bill. This will go well with the coloured pants and leggings that I have, as well as the blacks and greys that pervade my wardrobe. Slightly less stark than the pump; therefore, more useable.
All good reasons, I'd say! =) 






Until next time ~ 
The Lady has spoken!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two-toned shoes are always LOVE. Almost. Always. :) Your slingbacks are definitely Love!!

Now for more love:

Love,

cathy